mygiftcardsite.com is used by US Bank Prepaid Visa owners to manage their Prepaid Visa gift cards. Below is a list of gift card operations which you can perform on mygiftcardsite.com:
- Check gift card balance
- View gift card activity
- View information about owner of the credit card
- Get time of last login
To switch mygiftcardsite.com to Spanish you need to click “En Español” link
If you’d like to view gift card activity or check card balance you need to enter information below:
- Gift Card Number
- Gift Card security code (3-digit number found on the back of the card immediately following the signature block)
- Enter Verification code
Paycom Software Inc. is an online payroll, talent acquisition, time and labor management, talent management and HR management company. It provides a multitude of services covering these areas.
If you’re an employee of one of the companies which bought Paycom online services for its employees then you can use access these services by clicking on Login button in the top left corner of Paycom.com home page. In a popup menu which will open you need to select “Employee” to navigate to Paycom Employee Self-Service portal. This will redirect you to a Paycom Employee Self-Service portal login page located on paycomonline.net domain.
Paycom Employee Self-Service Portal SSL certificate for paycomonline.net
In order to prevent phishing attacks and avoid identity theft, make sure that you are accessing Paycom Employee Self-Service portal and not the other site. Avoid clicking URLs in your e-mail or on web pages. It is typically much safer to type URL yourself into browser address bar. If you’re not sure if the site that you navigated to is Paycom Employee Self-Service portal hosted on paycomonline.net, you can check its SSL certificate and verify with the one that we got below. By verifying SSL certificate you can avoid a significant number of phishing attacks (though not 100%).
As part of Paycom’s effort to prevent phishing attacks, they deliver the following message to their Paycom Self-Service users
- Paycom will never ask you to submit or change your account information through email.
- Paycom personnel will never ask you for your password.
- Paycom will never ask you to log in to their site through email.
Problems during Paycom login
- If you don’t remember your Paycom password details, you can click on “Forgot password” link on Paycom login page. You will be guided through password reset process.
- If you have other problems with your Paycom Employee login, you can call on 800-580-4505, Paycom support phone.
Paycom contact information
- Official website: Paycom.com or Paycomonline.com
- Mailing address: 7501 W Memorial Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73142
- Phone numbers: 800-580-4505, 405-722-6900
Paypal customer service could be a bit tricky to reach so below we will give you all options available to you for Paypal customer service.
The most popular way to get Paypal customer service is to go to the Paypal customer support center (see link below for it).
If you need assistance right away you may call to their emergency call line at and speak with Paypal representative 1-888-221-1161
Paypal Customer Service
Paypal Support Center is available at https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/home
Paypal Phone Number
You can contact Paypal directly at 1-888-221-1161. Support is available 5 AM to 10 PM PT Monday-Friday, and 6 AM to 8 PM PT Saturday-Sunday.