liteblue.usps.gov is a government portal which gives USPS employees with a multitude of services including:
- Career development
- Revenue performance
- Service performance
- Management of benefits with PostalEASE
- Access and review USPS policies
You can access LiteBlue USPS portal only if you are employeed by United States Postal Service. Unauthorized access or use of LiteBlue website may subject violators to administrative action, civil, and/or criminal prosecution.
In order to prevent phishing attacks and avoid identity theft, make sure that you are accessing Engrade WV on https://liteblue.usps.gov web page. Avoid clicking URLs in your e-mail or on web pages. It is typically much safer to type URL yourself into browser address bar. You can just type https://liteblue.usps.gov and it will redirect you to the right USPS LiteBlue login page. If you’re not sure if the site that you navigated to is USPS Lite Blue portal, you can check its SSL certificate and verify with the one that we got below. By verifying SSL certificate you can avoid a significant number of phishing attacks (though not 100%).
LiteBlue Login Process
Below are instructions on how to login to LiteBlue USPS portal. Before login in to LiteBlue make sure that you’re using a secure computer. Lite Blue provides access to services which use your personal data and it is important to keep this data secure.
- Make sure that you are using a secure computer
- Enter your Employee ID into the Employee ID field. Make sure to enter all eight digits of your Employee ID. Your employee ID is the number printed above the words “Employee ID” at the top of your earning statement
- Enter your password into “USPS Password” field
- Click on “Log On” button to proceed with login