www.comcast.net is a site owned by Comcast Corporation which was used to provide internet services to its customers. Recently www.comcast.net service was renamed to XFINITY and all services hosted on comcast.net were redirected to corresponding services on xfinity.com domain.
Since it could be confusing for a user to figure out what moved where we created a list of URLs where each of the services from comcast.net was moved on xfinity.com. Please note that only major services are covered there and some url could be missing. For more specific inquiries please refer to XFINITY support at 1-800-XFINITY (1-800-934-6489)
Service migration list
- www.comcast.net migrated to www.xfinity.com
- www.comcast.net/3d/ 3D movies site from Comcast migrated to 3D site for XFINITY on http://www.xfinity.com/Corporate/Learn/DigitalCable/3D.html
- https://constantguard.comcast.net is a software security services including Internet Security Services and Security Tools & Services. Migrated to https://constantguard.xfinity.com/
- www.comcast.net/adinformation/ delivered advertisement services for Comcast business customers. Migrated to http://my.xfinity.com/adinformation/
- xfinitytv.comcast.net was am XFINITY TV Service. Migrated to https://tv.xfinity.com/
- speedtest.comcast.net was an internet speed measurement services. Migrated to speedtest.xfinity.com
- msgweb.comcast.net was a comcast.net customer support service.
Comcast and XFINITY Customer Support
Comcast and XFINITY customer support could be contacted via chat on https://www.xfinity.com/support/contact-us web page.
Alternatively, you can call Comcast customer support phone number 1-800-XFINITY (1-800-934-6489)
You can also search forums and see if your issue is described by someone there. Forums are available at http://forums.xfinity.com/