MyHR CVS Portal is an extranet HR portal for current and former CVS Pharmacy employees. CVS Pharmacy employees can use this portal to access and manage your CVS Health benefits. This quick guide will cover important details on how to login to this portal in a safe and secure way and will also provide links and information necessary to get myHR CVS support.
Logging in to myHR CVS
In order to login you need to supply your user ID and password.
If you’re a new user you need to create your User ID by clicking on “Are You a New User?” link. As part of the new user registration process, you will also create your password. Make sure to keep your User ID and password in a confidential place. If you suspect that your password could be compromised you need to notify CVS Caremark or myHR immediately.
Also please note that User ID is not case sensitive so it is ok to use both uppercase and lowercase letters when typing it.
During the registration process you will also create your password hint. This hint will help you remember your password in case you forget it.
- Type your User ID into User ID input box.
- Type your password into Password input box.
- Click on “Log On” button.
Problems During Login
- If you don’t have a User ID for myHR CVS portal you need to register it first. To register go to myHR CVS portal and navigate to registration page by clicking on “Are You a New User?” link on Comdata portal login page
- If your password is not working on the login page make sure that your Caps Lock button is turned off and you are typing letters in the correct case in the password field.
- If you forgot your password you can see your password hint which will help you to remember your password.
- If this doesn’t help you need to reset your password by clicking on “Forgot password” button on the login page. You can also get an access code to access myHR CVS portal via e-mail, text message or mail.
myHR CVS Support Contacts
myHR CVS site
myHR contact number
Call myHR at 1-888-694-7287 (888-myHR-CVS) – For Health and Welfare, Press 2. between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Eastern time, Monday through Friday.
CVSHealth benefit guide